7.28.2010

Goal! In Favor of FTW!

Hey guys! Mara here. As you may know by now, initially, it was just about weight loss, but as the whole thing came together, there has been one most important aim -- to help people. That's my long term goal and I'm determined to make it happen.

I'd like to see myself answering questions/comments, making friends and learning from whoever stumbles on this blog as I hope they'd learn from me and Em.

Short term goals?
  • Lose 20-30 lbs by the end of this year and finally reach my ideal weight (for health reasons, for myself, not for anyone else).
  • Get better at eating healthy
  • Develop my study habits.
  • Develop my spending/saving habits.
  • Get better at time management and balancing my life.
Well that's all I've got from the top of my head :p

What about you? :)

What are your long and short term goals?


Well you know what they say about making goals, to be able to reach them, they have to be S.M.A.R.T.

S-Specific
M-Measurable
A-Attainable
R-Realistic; and
T-Time-bound

Why specific? So you know where to go. If you don't know where to go, how would you make action to get there?

Why measurable? I think it's a motivation thing. If you can't measure how you're doing and you don't feel like you're making progress, you'll prolly get tired and give it all up!

Why attainable? You don't want to beat yourself up over something you can't have! You're better off pursuing things that would make you better and cause you less stress.

Why realistic? Similar reason as that of attainable. You can't force yourself to reach a point with impossible factors. Be reasonable with yourself. It'll make things easier.

Why time-bound? Know when to finish. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. You have to known when certain things have to be done!

What do you guys think?

Let me know!

'Til the next stop,
Mara

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

OUR OWN SEPARATE BLOGS

Follow this blog with bloglovin

CLICK ME
Follow TEAM EmMarah

Followers

TWEET US!

TALK TO US!

Powered by Blogger.