9.13.2010

D'Oh!

Image Credit to Google Images

[Buh. As I write this entry it's Sunday night. The long weekend it's coming to a close, thank goodness]

I hate long weekends, special occasions, holidays, etc.

It's all nice with everyone happy, yeah, but it's not exactly diet-conducive =\

What's harder?

Living under the shadow of convenience.

While I was at my mum's we had pizza hut food for brunch, food from the food court for dinner. The next day, pizza again, burger and fries for lunch, leftover pizza and pasta for dinner. Breakfast for Sunday? Freaking Jollibee (Jolly hotdog =\) and then we had Italliani's for lunch (Sicilian Chicken Salad + Chicken Parmigiana, yay, at least that's semi-healthy, right?)

Update on September challenge? Well... I sort of had a hiccup with the plan =\ You know when they sing at restaurants for birthdays? Yeah... since my bro's having his soon, there was ice cream and without thinking I plunged into the sweet frigid goodness without thought. It was only after the whole ordeal that I realized what I have done.

Damn I made that sound so dramatic :))

BUT I will continue with the challenge. Just wanted to be honest.

Honestly I feel fat. Though my clothes beg to differ, I am not getting on any damned scale until next week.

What do I have planned?

I'm sick of fast food. I really am. I am sick of convenience eating. After the September challenge I wanna try a MONTH without FASTFOOD. Which would be pretty big since every Sunday, it's pretty much always a fastfood breakfast and it's fun at times but not really a whole majority of the time.

SO

What do I need to do about it?

I'm trying to establish a routine.

First, I'll try to always have some sort of veggie in my meals, or at least one of my meals per day. I'm not a big veggie fan but I'll try. So far I thought of having tuna spinach omelette every day.

Next, I have a BIG problem with digestion. I swear, it's one of the big reasons why I'm this =\ so on a whim I will also try to:
  • drink a glass of soy milk at least once a day
  • drink at least two cups of tea a day
Right now my problem is snacks. I'll figure things out as I go. Another problem I have is that I'll have at least one exam per week starting this week =\

Sooooo, wish me luck :)

'Til the next stop,
Mara

[PS I'm sick =\ Got a cold buh :((. Pray for me and my exams, 'kayyy? :p]

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

OUR OWN SEPARATE BLOGS

Follow this blog with bloglovin

CLICK ME
Follow TEAM EmMarah

Followers

TWEET US!

TALK TO US!

Powered by Blogger.