9.06.2010

THE SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE!

Hello everyone! This is Em on a Monday night. ;)

I just got home from work and today is my turn with our baby for some updates so before I go to bed, I am inviting everyone to join the SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE!

What exactly is the SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE? I actually got the idea from one of Dr. Oz's episode where he challenged a lady to totally eliminate sweets for 28 days. The lady succeeded! She documented everything from day 1 up to day 28 where she had to be on the show to see Dr. Oz again for the 28 day challenge results. The lady did lost some weight (6 lbs.) and lost 4 inches off of her belly. After seeing the show, I was inspired and challenged to do the same, eliminate bad sugar and too much sodium!

Are you guys up to the challenge?Come on! Let's all try and start to be healthy! In 4 weeks we could lose up to 6 lbs and that is just from eliminating sugar and sodium alone! That's 6 lbs less than losing nothing right?With eating right and exercise, 6 lbs isn't the only amount of weight we'll lose in a month. Let's all be part of the challenge!

My goals in 4 weeks?

  • Chocolates, no matter how tempting they are, they'll be crossed out of my shopping list.
  • Be nutritional label obsess! Canned foods are very high in sodium so next time I go out and do my grocery, I'll make sure my canned items are low in sodium.
  • FROZEN FOODS NO NO! Frozen foods are the easiest way to satisfy hunger, just pop it in the microwave and it's ready in less than 5 minutes. Some people say frozen foods in general is not bad for you, it's the salt and preservatives we should watch out for. How about I totally ignore the freezer aisle?I don't wanna really spend an hour reading each labels when I could go to the meat department and buy meat or poultry and just cook it? Yeah, that's a better idea and it's healthier.
I will set myself on 3 goals for now, I want to take this challenge one step at a time. I want to make sure I am following the rules I imposed on myself.

I am gonna ask again, ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE? Let's see in a month if I succeeded or not. And if you guys have any suggestions or comments please please *puppy eyes* do let us know! We don't bite. ;) Mara and I are open to any ideas and suggestions so please do not hesitate to approach us.

Here are the different ways on how to contact us

Email:
teamemmarah@gmail.com

you can also leave us some comments here on blogger or interact with us thru our chatbox which is on the right hand side of this page.

Like us on facebook, just search for Team EmMarah

and

we also have twitter accounts
Team EmMarah (http://twitter.com/TeamEmMarah)
Emmaleigh (http://twitter.com/IamEmmaleigh)
Mara (http://twitter.com/belikewhat)

There are a lot of ways to contact us and interact with us, please don't be intimidated! We are here to win it!

Happy dieting everyone!

I'll see all of you again on Friday with my update (my grocery shopping etc etc).

love,
Em

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

OUR OWN SEPARATE BLOGS

Follow this blog with bloglovin

CLICK ME
Follow TEAM EmMarah

Followers

TWEET US!

TALK TO US!

Powered by Blogger.