9.03.2010

Finger Woes and Update

Hey guys. Sorry for the late entry. I've been really really busy with school and work. Need proof? Here's a picture.
Buh. Horrible. If you notice my eyes, yes, they're horrible. I slept at 5AM (YES AM) today and woke up at 10:30 feeling refreshed (because I prolly slept like a log and my body clock tells me I should be awake then). I was up trying to make my deadlines. And you know what? Work's been killing me. They pay's reasonable but alas, work is still work and though I thought that I could do it initially, it has taken much of my time, a little too much even. Today I've decided that I'll just finish the block I'm on, cancel the other one and make the most of my time before I have to take on my exams because from the week after next 'til just before October ends, I'd have an exam every week. I want to focus on my academics because in the end it'll get me to where I wanna be. My job now? It should only happen during real free time and my real free time's running out.

ANYWAY

Can you guess what this is? Doesn't it look cool? Doesn't it?

YES IT'S AN AWESOME RING!

Today I received my order from MdE for the Forever21 ring I've been wanting it's super cute and I know I should be buying rings and jewelry online BUT this is something I absolutely CANNOT pass up.

My concern? As you can see I am genetically gifted with pudgy hands. I hate it but it's there. I'm not sure how many people would read this and how many of that population would have the same woe as me but yes, I admit I don't have the best shaped hands.

So today (though I knew it was genetic) I googled what I could do for my fingers.

The only answer?

Lose weight, take less sodium and more water.

Sounds simple? Not really. I guess if I want better fingers I should really work on my weight more. It frustrates me that every bit of me seems freaking fat. My hands are strangely small (which makes fattening them up easier) and idk, guess genetics isn't really my best friend :p I'm jealous of all the people who can wear cocktail rings and just rings period without worrying about the size and stuff. I love my ring, I can still use it (thankfully) and you know what? Instead of making it depress me, it'll be a guiding thing for me. As long as it's on (and I'll keep it on) it'll be a constant reminder of the battle I'm fighting. Hopefully everything works out :)

Well, that's it.

What are your problem areas?

How's your life?

Any genetic woes?

'Til the next stop,
Mara

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

OUR OWN SEPARATE BLOGS

Follow this blog with bloglovin

CLICK ME
Follow TEAM EmMarah

Followers

TWEET US!

TALK TO US!

Powered by Blogger.