8.10.2010

LIFE BEFORE AND MY GOAL FOR NOW

Before Mara and I jump into giving advices on what and what not to do when it comes to losing weight, we will take you guys back on what are lives were before we were this determined in losing weight.

I've said this before, I was always the fat kid. I am only 5 flat and a quarter so I should be at least 110 lbs and way back, I think my heaviest was around 140 lbs. I am gonna be completely honest here, a lot of things happened in my life from the time I was 140 lbs up to this very moment and I weigh MORE than that now and I am not overstating it.

I think one of the reasons why I can't stick to my diet is because there's always food in our house, my dad cooks a lot of good irresistible food plus my lack of self discipline. Sure I can always blame people around me but it still boils down to my lack of self discipline and limit. I can't blame all the people who love and care for me because they are always here for me supporting. The problem WAS me.

WAS ME!



THAT WAS MY LIFE BEFORE!

I am taking baby steps right now and starting to discipline myself, set goals and FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS. It isn't about trying to fit in a pair of skinny jeans but to be disease and complications free.

as for my goals:
  • Learn how to eat right
  • count my calories for every meal
  • stay away from carbs and starch as much as possible
  • avoid eating out
  • lose at least 2 pounds every week (according to research people who are overweight like me can lose up to 4 lbs a week). or 8-10 lbs/month
  • EXERCISE!! I was once had an active lifestyle and I should get back to it (a lil fact: I was watching the Doctors a week ago and according to them, walking for at least 11 minutes a day can drop your chance by 80% of having breast cancer?) LET'S BE ALL BE HEALTHY and let's get our muscles toned!
What are your goals?What's your life before?

Share it to us! We would like to know ;) Inspire us!

That's it for me for tonight and I will see you guys around.

love lots,
Em

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

OUR OWN SEPARATE BLOGS

Follow this blog with bloglovin

CLICK ME
Follow TEAM EmMarah

Followers

TWEET US!

TALK TO US!

Powered by Blogger.