8.17.2010

OH NO! WHAT SHOULD I DO??


Image credits to google images

Have you ever been in a situation where you felt like you're caught in the middle?And no matter what decision you make you'll feel guilty about doing or not doing it?

Let me, Emmaleigh discuss guilt and how I am trying not to feel guilty about eating everyday.

It's funny that the common notion for on a diet is starving yourself. I've seen people deprive themselves from eating and being afraid of defeating their purposes, so seeing them starve themselves until they can squeeze their butts in a 00 pair of jeans make me wanna binge on something from McDonald's. How come?for me the decision to starve yourself is as bad as pigging out on one of the greasiest food ever made. Why the heck would I wanna deny myself from the exquisite taste of the double cheeseburger that's just about to hit my taste buds?

ERASE of that diet being synonymous with starvation. Let's keep it healthy and guilt free!

BEFORE I give my points out, I just want to remind EVERYONE that everything we said here are based on what we do, we are NOT forcing anyone to do the diets or pointers we've learned along the way. It is still and always the best to talk to your doctor FIRST about you changing your diet. The whole point of this blog is to encourage and be an inspiration to people like us who has been struggling with their weight since they were born.

So what are my guilt free foods (especially the snacks in between your meals) this past few weeks? If I get hungry, I eat! That doesn't mean I have to consume unnecessary calories to satisfy my tummy then feel guilty after the burp. What do I eat?

I eat fruits or vegetables since I just wanted something to keep me together and feeling less hungry before my next meal and this help me from feeling overly desirous and wanting to eat every food my eyes had seen. And what exactly are these foods?

  • yogurt or a fruit smoothie
  • celery sticks, strawberries, apples
  • whole grain crackers
  • cheese
  • walnuts, almonds
  • pretzels
So for the past two - three weeks, I'm just planning my meals and snacks very well and my meals and the snacks in between are healthy and well portioned so I don't have to be feeling guilty from eating.

You don't have to be caught in the middle, if you want to eat or you just go and pretend you're not hungry. Eating is not cheating as long as you keep it healthy and well portioned.

Love lots,
Em

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

OUR OWN SEPARATE BLOGS

Follow this blog with bloglovin

CLICK ME
Follow TEAM EmMarah

Followers

TWEET US!

TALK TO US!

Powered by Blogger.